Click here to watch the episode
WisOpinion has moved to WisPolitics.com!
- Paul Fanlund: The 180-degree politics of the GOP
- Matthew Rothschild: 10 good omens since Donald Trump's inauguration
- David Blaska: Liberal fascists are re-electing Trump
- James Rowen: About those Donald Trump-Andrew Jackson comparisons...
- Jennifer Rubin: Paul Ryan's cognitive dissonance
- Mark LaBarbera: Obama administration's slap at hunters needs to be rescinded
- Tamarine Cornelius: Tax break for wealthy keeps growing
- Charlie Sykes: How to restore free speech on college campuses
- Ed Heinzelman: Walker-style crisis management: Rural education
- Bruce Thompson: Court's redistricting order a problem?
- Matthew Rothschild: Wisconsin GOP shouldn't waste our money to try to keep rigged maps
- John Torinus: UW System needs tighter financial controls
- Jim Sensenbrenner: Supporting business through tax reform
- Charlie Sykes: Are we losing our country?
- Ed Heinzelman: That stolen Supreme Court seat!
Commemorating Black History Month
- Dave Cieslewicz: Protest marches may soothe the liberal soul, but don't advance liberal causes
- Rick Esenberg: Gorsuch will carry on Scalia legacy
- Mitch Henck: Battle lines drawn on Supreme Court pick
|All articles posted in the column above reflect the views of the authors, and these opinions are neither endorsed nor supported by WisOpinion.com.|